How can I pay for my order?
1. Credit and Debit Cards - Cards issued in Saudi Arabia or International Visa or MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards.
2. Cash on Delivery.
4. Gift Cards.
5. Shukrans - All you need is a minimum balance of 200 Shukrans. Use the Shukran slider at Checkout to calculate your discount.
Can I place an order online without a Credit or Debit Card?
Yes, you can. Choose the Cash on Delivery option when you place your order, and pay by cash when it is delivered.
Can you transfer the amount in My Credit balance to my bank account?
No, we're sorry, we will not be able to transfer the amount to your bank account, or give you the same amount in cash.
Your My Credit balance can only be used to shop one of our brands online.
What is SADAD?
SADAD is a convenient digital payment method that allows you to pay for your purchases digitally and securely, instead of worrying about paying by cash.
How do I pay with SADAD?
You’ll first need to create a SADAD account. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your online bank account.
- Look for the Sadad Account link and click on Create a SADAD Account. Set up your username and password.
- Transfer money from your bank account to your SADAD account.
Once you have a SADAD account you can pay for any product easily. Just follow these steps.
That's it! Your payment will be automatically deducted from your SADAD account.
- Select the products you’d like to shop, add them to your basket and checkout.
- On the payment page, select on SADAD as your payment option and hit Continue.
- Click on Place your order. You’ll be redirected to your SADAD account’s sign-in page. Enter your SADAD username and password.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number.
Are your prices inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT)?
Yes, the amount you see at checkout is inclusive of VAT, which means you won’t have to pay anything additional. Your delivery charge or Cash on Delivery charge, if any, will also include VAT.
What is the instalment programme?
Simple – just pay for any large order in easy installments. A number of banks allow you to pay for products on our site in installments when you use select cards.
If your order and card are eligible for installments, you will be able to select the tenure you prefer during checkout.
How do I pay with instalments?
1. At the payment section, choose Pay by Card.
2. Fill in your card details, and you will know if your card is eligible for the instalment programme or not. If your card details have already been saved, the instalment option will be shown as soon as you select it.
3. Select the tenure you prefer from the available options.
4. Click on Pay Now.
Please note, your card-issuing bank or payment partner has the discretion to approve or reject an order placed using installments.
Are all orders eligible for instalments?
It will depend on the minimimum order value as decided by your bank. Different banks and cards have different minimum order values. Take a look at the table below.
Bank Min. Order Bank Min. Order Bank AlJazira 1000 SABB 1000 for 6 month, 2000 for 12 months, 5000 for 24 months ENBD 1000 Saudi Investment Bank 500 Riyad bank 1000 Alawwal Bank 1000 for 6 month, 2000 for 12 months, 5000 for 24 months
Your card-issuing bank or payment partner has the discretion to approve or reject an order placed using installments. If your bank or payment partner rejects your request, approach them to understand why your request for installments was not approved. In such cases, you can choose to cancel your order.
For which Credit Cards are instalments available?
We support the following Credit Cards from the banks listed below:
Bank AlJazira SABB ENBD Saudi Investment Bank Riyad bank Alawwal Bank
What tenure options are available?
You can choose to pay in easy installments of different durations with Credit Cards from the following banks.
Bank Tenure Options Bank Tenure Options Bank AlJazira 3,6,9 and 12 months SABB 6,12 and 24 months ENBD 3,6,9 and 12 months Saudi Investment Bank 3,6 and 12 months Riyad bank 3,6 & 12 months Alawwal Bank 6,12 and 24 months
You may check with the bank or issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the instalment terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
Will I be charged interest on instalments?
Yes, you will be charged interest as well as processing fees and this will vary from bank to bank and depend on your total.
Interest Paid Bank/ Months 3 6 9 12 18 24 Bank AlJazira 0% 1.50% 1.20% 1.00% ENBD 1.50% 1.50% 1.50% 1.50% Riyad bank 0.50% 0.75% 1.00% SABB 0% 0% 24% Saudi Investment Bank 0% 0% 0% Alawwal Bank 0% 0% 24% Processing Fee Bank/ Months 3 6 9 12 18 24 Bank AlJazira SAR 50 SAR 50 SAR 50 SAR 50 ENBD Riyad bank SAR 50 SAR 50 SAR 50 Dubai First 103.95 SAR 208.95 SAR SAR 52.5 Mawarid Finance 1% 2% 2% RAK 103.95 SAR 208.95 SAR SAR 52.5
Please note that the full amount will be charged on your card on the day of the transaction.
What happens if I cancel the order in the middle of my tenure?
If you cancel or return an order purchased on instalments, we will initiate the refund as per our Return policy. Once that's done, you can contact your bank to confirm how the instalment scheme on your Credit Card has been modified, or for any queries on foreclosure.
How is the instalment charged on my Credit Card?
Here's how it works:
- As soon as you complete your order, the full amount will be charged on your Credit Card.
- Within 3-7 days, your bank will convert this into instalments.
- Once converted, the first instalment will be retained by the bank and the remaining amount will be released to your credit limit. For example, imagine you have a credit limit of SAR 10,000. If you opt for a 3-month instalment period with each instalment being SAR 2,500, your bank will block SAR 2,500 of your credit limit. Your available credit limit after the purchase will only be SAR 7,500. Your credit limit will be released as and when you pay your instalments.